Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blog, You've Been Neglected Long Enough!

Alright I am ashamed that I haven't posted anything since April??? It has been a busy summer of work and just enjoying the sun whether it's the parties, patios, or festivals the great city of Toronto has to offer but now as the summer is winding down and I become more of a hermit it is safe to say that I'm back on this thing. I wanted to talk about the crazy but good offseason the Toronto Raptors been having, can you say WOW!!! Now mind you BC (Bryan Colangelo) doesn't like to lose and from the complete roster overhaul he's done I can honestly say that this team will make it past the first round of the playoffs this year and hopefully that's enough encouragement to our star Chris Bosh to re-sign with the Raps because honestly I don't want him to leave this team...he works hard, has a great offensive game, a consummate professional and probably one of the nicest guys in the NBA today. Our draft pick in 2009,Demar Derozan, is going to be a superstar, mark my words...the man has flash! Hedo Turkoglu will provide experience for this young team, Jarrett Jack is a solid guard that can play the 1 or 2 and now we got the Italian Stallions of Bargnani and Belinelli that'll make it rain all game long...I can't wait for the NBA season to start...GO RAPTORS!!!

No comments: